« Home | Episode 03 - Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany » | Episode 02 - Ireland » | Episode 01 - Warwick Castle, England » | Episode 00 - Introduction »

Episode 05 - Brugge, Belgium

Show Notes for Episode 05 of The Gamer Traveler:

Nighttime Brugge

Download Episode 05 - Brugge


Brugge, Belgium:

News Stories:

Promos:

Games Mentioned:
Remember you can also get these books at your local gaming store.

Travel Info:

Music:

Labels:

Great podcast and blog and photo's about bruges. Such a great cultural tourist is next time you visit Bruges very welcome in Aspasia bed and breakfast Aspasia Brugge bed and breakfast bruges
Thanks for making bruges more know to the world.

Thank you for the nice words. I have moved your comment and replied to it at this link:

http://thegamertraveler.blogspot.com/2006/09/episode-04-brugge-belgium.html

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Daniel M. Perez
  • From Orlando, FL, United States
  • I live in Miami Beach but hail originally from Puerto Rico. I like to play roleplaying games, travel and ride my bike.
My profile

Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Daniel M Perez. Make your own badge here.