Episode 05 - Brugge, Belgium
- Brugge - Official Tourist Bureau site (English/Dutch/French/German). Info on the town, tourism, directions, guesthouse listings, events, etc.
- Rick Steves: Bruges - Info on Brugge from my favorite travel writer. Also check out these articles on the food, charm and beer of Brugge!
- Wikipedia: Brugge - The Wikipedia entry for Brugge.
- Wikitravel: Brugge - The Wikitravel entry for Brugge.
- Map of Medieval Brugge - Perfect to use in a fantasy/historical game. Large file but worth it.
- Virtual Brugge - VR 360-degree visuals of Brugge.
- The Gamer Traveler Flickr Gallery: Brugge - A gallery at Flickr of photos I took during our trip. You can complement these images with Foto Brugge (Press-quality official photos from the Brugge Tourism Board, only for personal use), Wikimedia Commons: Brugge, and Terra Galleria: Brugge.
- The Mechanical Tiger, Shiva - See the video of Kezanti's mechanical tiger, Shiva, talking its first steps in Brugge. You can see pics of Shiva in the Flickr set above, including a shot of the new mechanical man sculpture.
- Open Skies Agreement Signed - Hopefully we'll see lower air fares between the US and Europe as soon as next Spring.
- Gen Con 2007 - an invitation from Peter Adkinson.
Remember you can also get these books at your local gaming store.
- Kwalito Bed & Breakfast - Our home during our stay in Brugge. Highly recommended.
- Rick Steves’ Amsterdam, Bruges and Brussels 2007 - My favorite travel guide, with info on Brussels.
- Rick Steves’ Europe DVD: France and Benelux - Featuring an episode on Brussels.